10 Things to do Instead of Hitting, Kicking, Biting or Hurting Others In Any Way
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
This is a unit that I did with a group of kids who are often quick to get angry. Originally I called it "10 Things to do Instead of Hitting", but my students pointed out to me that there were many different ways to hurt others and felt that we should add these to the title . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership has its advantages
to Autism Inspiration gets you instant access
- Articles on a variety of autism related topics
- Family and group activities
- Forums where you can share successes, give and receive support, or get help with specific concerns
- Lesson plans designed for teaching children with autism spectrum behaviors
- Sensory integration activities
- Social stories / scripts
- And much, much more!
and get all this and more for just $14.95 a month.
Join now using our secure online order form.